All right, I haven’t been blogging for days since I’m very busy for my job application. You know, it’s not easy applying for a job where you need sorts of requirements and clearances and it’s not just submitting your resume and application letter. But anyway, 4 months ago, Ace Railgun posted 50 questions regarding your take on anime and also some personal questions. A lot of anime bloggers answered it and pretty much, this simple Q&A made you more aware of your hobby and yourself. I suggest you try it out just for fun.
Questions about anime
1. Who is your favorite male anime character?
Lelouch vi Britannia of Code Geass. He maybe troubled but this guy is fabulous
2. Who is your favorite female character?
Yuuko Ichihara of xxxHolic. Her omnipotent presence strikes the hearts of all genders.
3. What is your favorite anime soundtrack?
Yuki Kajiura’s Puella Magi Madoka Magica is really pleasing to listen.
4. What is your favorite anime opening + animation?
Blood+ OP3. I’ll admit. This OP made me watch the anime.
5. What is your favorite anime ending song + animation?
6. What is your favorite anime scene?
Damn, there are so many…. But I like that scene in Code Geass R2 where Lelouch declared himself as Emperor
7. If you could meet an anime character who would it be?
My answer is supposed to be Yuuko Ichihara but since, you know, she’s no longer alive, then, it’s Watanuki.
8. What anime character is most similar to you in terms of personality?
Hmm….I guess Rei Ayanami….well, we’re both introverts and mysterious. We only open up if someone talks to us.
9. What is your favorite thing about anime?
Asides from the interesting storyline and characters, what I like is the unique animation.
10. What is your least favorite thing about anime?
Too much ecchi fanservice and a bunch of dumb main characters.
11. Who are your favorite anime couple?
Hetero: Fakir x Ahiru from Princess Tutu. Yeah, I know how their love story ended. But nonetheless, their relationship is awesome.Ever since the second half of the show, it is clear that the two have feelings for each other.
Gay: LOL, I know Tiger & Bunny isn’t really a BL genre but I’ll admit, their relationship has a lot of development until they fully trust each other.
Yeah, I have to differentiate via orientation.
12. Who is your favorite anime animal?
Does a Tachikoma count? I’m serious! You know that there’s a robo dog in Japan. So, does a Tachikoma count too?
13. What anime would make a good game?
Darker than Black. Maybe it would be more like Metal Gear Solid or Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Heck, it would be hilarious if Hei hides under a cardboard box! 😄 😄
14. What game would make a good anime?
Ace Attorney games. Come on! I want an anime of that!
15. What was the first anime you ever watched?
The world theater masterpieces like Princess Sarah.
16. Do you think you’ll ever stop watching anime?
Hmm, that depends. Watching anime is just a hobby. I have other priorities in life right now.
17. What is your favorite genre of anime?
Action, historical, fantasy, sci-fi, psychological…anything which has a decent story and characters
18. What is your least favorite genre of anime?
Sports (likewise in RL, I’m not a sporty person). Yeah, I know I have Slam Dunk and Hajime no Ippo in my list. But only if the story is good. When they show the game itself, then, no.
19. Are you open about watching anime with people you know?
If someone asks me, then I’ll say that I am watching anime.
20. Have you ever been to Japan?
No, but maybe I’ll go there someday.
21. What anime was the biggest let down for you?
Strait Jacket OVA. I thought it’s about some guy in a trench coat defeating bad guys but then, I’ve found out he’s wearing this armor suit which helps him defeat his enemies.
22. What anime was better then expected?
Puella Magi Madoka Magica. Yeah, I thought it’s just a magical girl show ala Cardcaptor Sakura. But I was definitely wrong.
23. What is the best anime fight scene?
Yeah, I know I’ve dropped Bleach but Ichigo VS. Byakuya in the Soul Society arc is awesome!
24. Who is your anime husbando?
Damn! I’m torn in choosing my husbando T_T Gaaaahhhhh! Sorry, Lelouch! I have to choose Roger Smith from Big O…..He’s Bruce Wayne/Batman minus the Bat costume!
25. What was your favorite video game as a child?
Tetris…LOL. Hey, the questions says “as a child” and RTS, RPG and FPS were unfamiliar to me back when I was a kid, so, yes….Tetris is the answer!
Questions about me
26. Most Embarrassing moment?
There are a lot of embarrassing moments back in elementary. But the most is that I was caught looking into my seatmate’s paper during a quiz
27. Can you drive?
28. Do you own a car?
28. Are you mature?
29. What year were you born?
30. Do you prefer cats or dogs?
I’m a cat person. Dogs are fine but I hate it when they start barking at you
31. Describe yourself physically.
Asian wearing glasses. A combination of mesomorph and endomorph.
32. What would you name your first child?
If it’s a boy, then, I’ll name him “Alan”. If it’s a girl, I’ll name him, “Diana”.
33. What is the worst injury you have ever had?
When I sprained my ankle. Because of that, I can’t walk properly for the whole day.
34. What is your worse habit?
35. Do you drink or smoke?
I drink during occasions. I hate smoking.
36. Do you have a tattoo?
37. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Morning person. I’m used to waking up very early since elementary.
38. Have you ever slept past midday?
Yeah, when there’s a big ass typhoon and there’s no electricity. So, I just sleep.
39. Do you regret anything?
Yeah, I regret some things but they’re all in the past. So why linger so much on them.
40. Can you count the number of friends you have on one hand?
How about Facebook? 🙂
41. Do you wear glasses?
Yes. I start wearing them since my sophomore year in high school. I’m nearsighted, btw.
42. Are you a picky eater?
43. Would you die for someone?
For what reason? I would only die for someone if there’s a reason. Otherwise, it would be in vain
44. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
Hmm…that’s a tough one….I’ll pick precognition.
45. Do you believe in the supernatural?
46. Would you rather be rich or famous?
Rich since you know how it is these days. Famous is tough because you’ll never get some time for yourself
47. Have you ever committed a crime?
Vandalism…LOL….but is piracy a crime?
48. Pirates or ninjas? Time Traveler or ghost?
Are ninja time travelers legit?
49. Does someone have a crush on you?
50. Are you in a relationship?