By the end of the year, I would post would post their Top 10 [insert name] of the Year, namely: Male Seiyuus, Female Seiyuus, OP & ED and Anime. For the latter, I just rank how enjoyable the show is in my perspective.
1. Durarara!!– IZAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2. Arakawa Under the Bridge– Himo himo, himo~ Himo, himo, himo~
6. Occult Academy– Johnny Walker from 2012
7. Highschool of the Dead– I’m wet!
8. Hyakka Ryouran Samurai Girls– I AM MY COTTAGE!!!
9. Tatami Galaxy– It’s my way of expressing love!
10. Saraiya Goyou– Dango
11. Panty & Stockings with Garterbelt– FLY AWAY NOW~ FLY AWAY NOW~ FLY AWAAAAAAYYYY~
12. Iron Man– I.AM. IRON. MAN………………………..not.
- Tiger & Bunny– Arigatou! Soshite Arigatou!
- Puella Magi Madoka Magica- would you like to make a contract with me?
- Steins;Gate– I AM MAD SCIENTIST! IT’S SO CCCCCOOOOOOLLL! SONuVABITCH!
- Mawaru Penguindrum– Survival Strateggggggggyyyyyyyy!
- UN-GO– I NEEEEDDDD THE TRUTH!
- Blood-C– When life gives you marshmallows, don’t make marshmallows. Make life take back the marshmallows back! Get mad! “I don’t want your damn marshmallows! What am I supposed to do with these?!” Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Nanahara Fumito marshmallows! Do you know who I am? I’m the man who’s gonna burn your house down! WITH THE MARSHMALLOWS! I’m gonna get my scientists to invent a combustible marshmallow that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN!
- Ano Hana– Anaru is worst nickname ever. Srsly, it’s so anal.
- Level E– “I’m a woman” (beat) “Just kidding”
- Yondemasyo, Azazel-san– “Yeah, choco baby-yan!” “It’s horse dung.”
- Supernatural the Animation– I have genital herpes. Oh wait, that’s in Season 5.
- C-Control– OPEN DEAL
- Gosick– Holmes is a loli while Watson gets dumber
- Dantalian no Shoka– Holmes is still a loli while Watson is Jude Law
- X-Men– If you want to see Emma Frost, see this anime. But if you want to see more Professor X and Magneto, watch X-Men: First Class
- Kore wa Zombie desu– I am a zombie. And also a Masou Shoujo.
- No. 6–
- Wolverine– Sorry, no Steven Blum, bub.
- Ao no Exorcist– Ready, ready, ready for the take off~
- Sekaiichi Hatsukoi– Bakuman for gays
- Sacred Seven– They see me, rollin’, They’re hatin’, patrollin’, tryin’ to catch ride dirty.